Friday, December 30, 2011

Who's going to Art and Soul?


photo ©Glenny Moir/ Art & Soul

March 1-6

What’s in store for Art & Soul in Virginia 2012 - To sum it up- LOTS!!!! If you haven't seen the lineup of workshops, just click HERE. Whether you are wondering about the ethereal allure of beeswax, the looming appeal of weaving or the savvy art of soldering there's a class for you.  Or if you're getting geeky over Steam Punk, interested in rocking and rolling with freestyle quilting or the opportunity to untangle the mysteries of Zentagle-there are classes for you too! If you've been pondering over whether to go or not-just do it.  Art Retreats are such amazing bonding experiences, you won't be sorry!


I'm teaching four resin classes and here's a sneak peak.  You can just click the photo to go directly to the class listing.  Everyone who signs up for my classes will get a special "grab bag" with extra mixed media items to use in class or at home. 







Hope to see you there!




3 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

Although I can't go to the Art Retreat, I highly recommend Barbe's Resin classes.....way too cool. You won't regret it as I have taken Resin classes from her and they are great.

Alice said...

These sound fabulous! I'd love to but just don't have the funds to do it.

Happy New Year!

~~Kristal~~ said...

I am going and I am signed up for your Industrial Geek class... So can't wait.. looks like so much fun and those necklaces are amazing.. I have a few questions about the needed items and couldn't find an email for you so I thought I leave them here in hope you get to read this..

The chain you refer to is just regular chain already link that we can cut apart for Jump Rings Correct?? and Do you know where I can find the 1/8th eyelets? Not having much luck there

Thanks so much for your time and can't wait for your class..

(((Hugs)))
Kristal Tarkenton
starlit1974174@yahoo.com