Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eye Candy

Because I'm happier taking pics then cleaning, today's post is mostly photo's of eyecandy.  I am being making a few things and cleaning up a bit, but its more fun to look at pretty, shiny things than sort and organize!

First is a pretty and not so dainty Amethyst Cluster ring in sterling I made last year. I need to list it for sale sometime soon!

Cast Resin Frozen Charlotte dolls waiting to be cleaned up and used in jewelry. 

A statement necklace - PARIS  I made this 2 or so yrs ago for the ICE design team, I need to list it too. 

Gorgeous vintage rivoli crystals.  I love them so much I can't bear to use them in any creations.  

A mixed media necklace "Unlock My Heart"

 A plethora of jewelry I've made this month. 

These aren't photoing as pretty as they are in life, but a group of resin confetti cabs. They also need cleaned up before I can use them.  

Hope your day is full of pretty things!

3 comments:

Beetique said...

I don't think I could use those rivlis either. They are so gorgeous.

Pretty Things said...

Eye candy days are always awesome!

diamondboy said...

Very good work. Really.
Could you clarify did you tried to use lab created diamonds in you works? Could you show some thing if available.
Thanks