Friday, January 13, 2012

One door closes...............


2012 is NOT getting off to a good start.  Today something totally unexpected happened and came out of left field.  I am now looking at the back end of a situation I didn't think would end so soon.  A door has been shut, but it feels more like it was slammed right on my toes.  I am hurt and pissed off at the rudeness of it but what can you do? Shit happens and life goes on.  I'm very unhappy that I won't be going to CHA this year and I won't be able to see friends I only see once a year, but that's just how it is.  Sigh.....................  

I hope with all my heart that another door or window will open for me soon. I don't want 2012 to be a replay of 2011, I really really don't.



6 comments:

Laurel said...

So sorry to hear that, Barbe! I'm starting 2012 not being able to pay the rent, so hopefully this is just temporary, right? Keep the faith, sweetie!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

oh Laurel I'm so sorry for you too!!!!! It IS temporary!!! xoxoxo

mairedodd said...

stay open... something will come... i have to believe that as well... i am sorry for the slammed door - and your inability to go to cha...

susanc said...

So sorry Barbe. :( Here's to new beginnings and new opportunities - hang in there. You are so talented! :)

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks ladies! I'm hanging in, gonna have a weekend to mope then face the world bright and ready on Monday.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello,
i'm french in the south of the country (France) and i have the same year 2011 like you !!!!
It's not a comfort but it's true. True too a lot of human in a world, unfortunately.
I hope the best for you for 2012 honestly.

xoxo

Krystell