Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Productivity-New Jewelry Listings

Antique Frozen Charlotte Necklace
A Star is Born Frozen Charlotte Necklace  ©2012 Barbe Saint John/Saints & Sinners 


I'm sad to say I am STILL sick...but I can't keep laying around when there's work that needs done. I bundled up and trundled down to my cold basement studio this afternoon. I had to do SOMETHING and not feel like I've slept away the month of February!

I decided to work on website graphics and I've finalized the look (YES!!!), but I made the banner the wrong size-curses! So I'll need to rework that this week and then get on to the blog template stuff. I want to relaunch March 1st, so I need to get my tail in high gear.

I also took jewelry photos today so I could post them to the Saints and Sinners Etsy shop.  I don't want to add anything more to my website until I re do it, so will be moving stuff over to the Saints and Sinners Etsy shop this week.  I listed the "A Star is Born" necklace pictured above, as well as two more affordable necklaces-

Paris at Dusk Necklace
Simple but pretty, click HERE to go directly to the listing. 

and

Taking Chances Necklace
This one is made with altered Industrial Chic charms, vintage chain and a hand made hook & eye clasp. Very 'arty' and unusual.  Click HERE to go to the listing.

I hope to feel somewhat better tomorrow so I can do more than  3 hours worth of work. Here's to a productive and healthy Monday!

No comments: