Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mail Love from Retro Cafe Art

Oohhh Happy Mail Day!!  I got a lovely box of Shrine Trinkets from Kristin at Retro Cafe Art.  Aren't they awesome?? You can see all the designs HERE.  The Flaming Heart being a personal favorite of mine!

But see that head in the background?? I love that one too. I had so much fun creating pendants with them. Oh but the Gothic Arch is so pretty as well and the bird is so sweet!   Oh who am I kidding? Clearly I love them ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!


I'll be working on these and posting some how to's and inspiration photos soon.  You can find all of these kits along with atc shrines, dashboard shrines, tryptichs, chipboard house books and even the Eiffel Tower along with other fabulous things in the Shrines section of the website.  Be sure to visit the Retro Cafe Art Blog as well for lots of tips, tutorials, projects, giveaways, inspiration and news. 

Off to create!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh super cool. Can't wait to see what you make!!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

WOOT WOOT! CAN'T WAIT to see your awesome creations! Thanks so much for the pre-shout out. LOL!
xoxo,
Kristin