Saturday, April 07, 2012

A Romantic Carriage Ride Necklace

vintage celluloid horse drawn carriage silhouette pin


What is more romantic than snuggling together on a horse drawn carriage?

 I'm working on photos and adding new jewelry to the website, including this Carriage Ride Necklace. This necklace is special because the pendant is a vintage 40's era celluloid silhouette brooch. The pin still has the pin and clasp that are in great condition. I can not alter vintage pieces that have no flaws so I just added chain to this pretty pin.   I can change out the links to clasps if the new owner wants so they can wear it as a necklace or as a lovely brooch.  

1 comment:

Beetique said...

I'm so glad you didn't alter that because those old pins are valuable. Thank you! I love those vintage pins and I won't alter them either unless they are damaged beyond repair. I know a lady that collects those. :)