Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Work Table Wednesday

Time for another Work Table Wednesday!!!

 First up, one of my dapping blocks and my beloved Pepe Daps.

Some metal I etched and have been playing with this week. Nothing mind blowing, just trying to get back into  a "metal" frame of mind. I really need some good background stamps, but I always seem to have a brain freeze when I get around rubber stamps.


Some torch fired FAILS.  The transparent green just doesn't look good on copper even though the base is clear flux.  Learn and move on.   I will use them as is, but keep experimenting. 


A pile of jewelry I have in my inventory but haven't been photographed or aren't on the website.   Wish I had some photo elves to do it for me!

A soldered French Chandelier pendant and stuff that all need put away. I'm bad about putting stuff away, but I'm working on it.

A bunch of texture stamps I made with Amazing Mold Putty

Please be sure to stop and check out what's on the worktables of Julee, Heather and Sherry today too!


2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love that you will find something to do with the "fails" -- even the things that don't turn out the way we'd like still have a use! And I love these stamps you made with the mold putty...might need to look into getting some of that!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see all the jewelry individually but I understand about wanting photo and Etsy elves. I am in the same place as far as that goes. I am always looking for great background stamps too.. for my clay work.