Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sunday Fun



Sunday Funday! I'm still working on my secret project, but took the weekend off to relax a bit and get away from the computer.  Went to a local fleamarket on Sat. Sadly I only spent a whopping $5 because there was nothing there I really wanted and nothing I needed...sigh!!!

I did add a couple of things to the website I thought had been sold but just "found".  "Tumbling After" shown above and "Beloved Forever" below 



A couple of people recently emailed me about my Frozen Charlotte necklaces.  I sell these to one boutique and at show not on the website (currently!)  I have these 3 Frozen Charlotte Doll Necklaces available for sale. 
These are stock for upcoming shows, but if you would like one-just email me with which you like. They are all unique and on 20 inch long sterling filled ball chain. $55 each (includes US shipping) and I can send you an invoice.  

I have to get my secret project done by Wed, so I'll have my nose to the grindstone tomorrow.  Look for more pretties on the website later in the week!

No comments: