Monday, June 25, 2012

Making some Bead Soup!


I missed out on the last Lori Anderson´s Bead Soup Block Party  so I made sure to get in on this next one!!! Woo hoo!!! This is the 6th Bead Soup party and I think my third time participating.  We just received our partners and this time I am paired with the super talented Anke Humpert!!!! I'm so excited because I love her work!  Please visit her blog and website to see some of her amazing polymer clay work.


This time there are over 300 participants in this soupy party, and you KNOW it's going to be amazing.  To check out who is playing this round, visit the blog Lori made for the party here!

1 comment:

Anke Humpert said...

...ohh Barbe...you make my blush!!! Thank you for the wonderful things you say about me...;-))And I am sure we will have fun...since you are just as talented as I am and so this will be a uberswap!