Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nunquam Dormio - I Never Sleep Eye Necklaces


"Are you looking at me?"  Why yes, I am-all eyes are on you!
Earlier this year I asked to recreate a necklace I had made about 3 yrs ago.  I said I might then put it on the very bottom of my to do list.  Then another person asked a couple of months ago. So last week I dug out the last of these bezels and made up a few.  There is only one of each. I do not know when (or if) I will be making these again, so if you like one-get it now. 

Edited: The remaining two are now on the website.  

First up is A: Royal Eye silver necklace, it is 17 1/2" long:

Now on the website, click HERE


B: Gilt: Brass with brass beads. It is 17 inches long.
On the website, click HERE for a direct link. 



C: Pearls of Wisdom Necklace. This is about 20 1/2 inches long.
Sold, thank you! 


D: Mecurial Silver Eye Necklace. This is 18 1/2 inches long.
SOLD! Thank you!



E: Waking Dream Silver Eye Necklace, 20 inches long.
NFS-Thank you!
If you have any questions, just ask!



6 comments:

Beetique said...

these are so neat

Cece Cormier said...

Very cool!

Astrid said...

Gorgeous necklaces!

gelfling50 said...

Your never sleep eye jewelry is some of the coolest most awewome jewelry I have ever seen...I just love them

gelfling50 said...

http://jaacquelinesjewels.blogspot.com/

Wedding dresses said...

I really wish I hadn’t seen this as I really want one now!