Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's SOUP Time!!!!!


I got my wonderful package of bead soup the other day ALLLLLLL the way from Germany!  I was on pins and needles waiting for it. My mail delivery has been wonky the last 10 days.  I think my postal carrier is on vacation because I've seen a different person delivering it every few days. Nevertheless, it has arrived and its GORGEOUS!!!! 

Anke is an AMAZING polymer clay artist and I am so in love with the hearts.... I haven't had a chance to sit down and create with them, but will this week! 



 The reveal will be Aug 11, so be sure to come back and see what I made!!! Also be sure to visit some or all of the 300 participants in this soupy party!    To check out who is playing this round, visit the blog Lori made for the party here!

1 comment:

Alice said...

A beautiful bead soup! I can't wait to see what you make with this!