Thursday, July 05, 2012


WHEW!!! This Midwest summer weather is really vexing me!! I love heat but not humidity and we don't have central air in this house. We have a couple of room air conditioners but not in the basement where I work or kitchen. . It's been in the upper 80's to 90's the last couple of weeks with over 70% humidity-UGH!!! I'm about as useful as a wornout paper towel LOL. I am trying to be productive, still slowly going through my studio, and putting of a bunch of vintage beads, supplies and other wonderful things in my Etsy Supply Shop.   
I've got all kinds of things up and a whole file box of things to photo and list! Since I want to get away from making "recycled vintage jewelry", I'll be listing a lot of that kind of stuff soon. Some of the things currently in the shop are-
Thai Silver Vintage Style Key
Assorted Lucite Cabs
Perfect for current BOHO fashion, some wonderfully Warm Wood Beads Lot: 
Wood bead lot
And I'm also listing components that I've created.  Since I won't be doing too much of this kind of jewelry, all these fun one of a kind jewelry components need to go to other jewelry crafters.  I've listed some pretty pendants, some resin bezel clasps and these Steam Punk Lockets: 
And as a bit of incentive for shoppers, I'm also offering a coupon.   To get a 15% discount in my Jewelry and Craft Supply Etsy shop, use coupon DESTASH at checkout. 
Off to more sorting/separating and editing!

No comments: