Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Little Witches Time to Fly and Extra Webstore Closing Discounts


You may remember my blog post a year ago about my "Vintage Baby Witch" pendants.  I did a few custom girls but never had a show to create more for.  I still plan on doing a line for the next show I do, I just have NO idea when that will be!  So, it was time for them to fly!!! I gathered up the three sample pendants and made them into necklaces. 

Each necklace is unique using new, and some handcrafted components. I've listed Baby Elsbeth and Siobhan in the Etsy  Art Jewelry Shop

Also just a quick reminder that the BarbeSaintJohn.com webstore will be closing in 4 days!!! All jewelry prices on the website are marked down an additional 5-25% for a savings of 30-50%!!!   Prices will go back up to full retail when I move them over to my Etsy Art Jewelry shop, so  if you like it get it NOW!!!


No comments: