Tuesday, December 04, 2012

50% End Of The Year Blowout Sale


  I'd really like to start 2013 with MUCH cleaner slate to allow some new creativity room to grow. In hopes of making that happen,  I'd like to get rid of all the Saints and Sinners Jewelry that I have in stock.  I'm having an end of the year, blow out sale of all the jewelry in my BSJ Art Jewelry Etsy shop.  From now until the end of December everything is 50% off. 

  It's your chance to pick up some heartfelt, handcrafted gifts at great prices, all items were already marked down 10-40% of retail BEFORE the sale.  I'll be adding some new stuff every week as well as I come across things I forgot I had made, class samples, project samples, etc.....  

If you could share the link with friends, coworkers or family members you like would be interested I'd greatly appreciate it!  XO



2 comments:

Vanina said...

I just bought a couple of beauties. Much love, Vanina

ylenia said...

Hey darling nice blog you have here, I like your posts! Hope you will have time to visit mine and let me know your opinion about it, maybe we could follow each other if you like my posts =)
XOXO
Ylenia