Thursday, January 10, 2013

Come take a class with me at CREATE Mixed Media Retreats!

I'm very happy to announce I will be teaching at the CREATE Mixed Media art retreats in Irvine, CA and Somerset,NJ this summer! Class kits will include a lot of supplies and I'll have some tools for students who may be beginners. Don't let a lack of something like a pair of wire cutters or a supply deter you-email me with your concerns and we'll find a workable solution!  I hope I'll see some of you in class.
If you register for three or more classes you will receive a CREATE tote bag filled with goodies.  If you register for four or more classes you will also receive a CREATE apron!

I'll be teaching four classes at CREATE in Irvine:
With all My Heart-3 hour class
With All My Heart Rhinestone Class with Barbe Saint John

Jewelry Alchemy- 6 hour class 
Jewelry Alchemy Making Recycled Vintage Jewelry Class with Barbe Saint John


 Plain Jane to Auntie Mame-3 hour class
Altered Doll Necklace Class by Barbe Saint John

Fauxtiques: Patinaed Pretties and Rusty Relic Jewelry - 6 hour class
Patinaed Pretties and Rusty Relics Jewelry Class with Barbe Saint John
 The Irvine will be held May 29th-June 2, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Irvine. Registration is open now!


The CREATE retreat in NJ will be held July 17-21, 2013 at the Doubletree Somerset Hotel.
 I'll be teaching the classes listed above along with another mixed media jewelry class:  "Beginning Metalsmithing: Easy Etching and Riveting" 6 hour class
Beginning Metalsmithing with Barbe Saint John

Registration for the New Jersey event will open Jan 22, 2013 at 1 pm EST

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Ooooh, I would so love to take one of your classes in Irvine! Keep a good thought for me and my work sitch, and perhaps this year will see me able to attend an event again!