Monday, March 18, 2013

Beating the Monday Blues with Some Vintage Blues


The Monday Blues-even if you don't have a 9-5 type job, we all get them from time to time.  It's so cold, damp and grey here I'm having the Monday blues big time!  One sure fire way to cure the Monday Blues is to just veg out do a little window shopping!  Here is a collection of some of the gorgeous vintage items I saw today, all in blue to keep with the theme.

The above bracelet is a GORGEOUS Blue Moon Bakelite piece. It is being sold by French Affair on Etsy.

Also spotted on Etsy is this amazing dress by badgirlvintage
photo copyright Bad Girl Vintage

This Lucite confetti compact in blue and green is so fun! I really should make myself a couple!
photo copyright 2011 Laura's Luxuries 

This vintage 40s inspired navy blue dress called "With Only A Wink" has stolen my heart!  
photo copyright Bettie Page Clothing

This little navy blue patent leather bag would go perfectly with either dress!


They should call this color "Bombshell Blue". I love matching shoes and clutches, sadly with a sz 10 foot I never find any!



These pretty wedgies by Remix Vintage Shoes have been on my wish list for far too many years. I need to get a pair this year.

Last but not least is one of my weaknesses-50's art glass. I love me some art glass!

I hope you've enjoyed this little Blue Monday window shopping trip!













No comments: