Saturday, March 09, 2013

Paris in the Springtime


This photo is pure heaven!!! Spring is still a couple weeks away and I'm not in Paris but that's ok. If I can't be there in person, I can take a imaginary trip by curating a collection of pretty and girlie French things.  If you'd like to join me, I've listed a number of vintage Parisian and French themed items in my Saints and Sinners Supply Shop on Etsy.

First up is this pretty 40's era Paris Souvenir Compact.Once a bright pink, this has faded to true MOP color. Would make a fantastic travel reliquary pendant! 



Since it's springtime, the birds will be singing and making their nests. These fun brass colored bird shaped bezels would make a wonderful statement necklace.


Wouldn't letter (or postcard) writing be so much more fun with this pretty vintage brass Eiffel Towel pen nib

A sparkly pink outlet cover, perfect for any French Boudoir.


A regal lot of Assorted Marie Antoinette vintage and newer jewelry pieces to make your own French style jewelry.



And because Paris is the "City of Love", three little clear Charlotte doll flatbacks with large red hearts.

I hope you enjoyed this little trip to Paris with me! 








1 comment:

estetik said...

this is the good website.
i get a huge of information.
so thaks.
estetik