Sunday, June 23, 2013

Crafting some Steampunk Bling


I'm not teaching the "Industrial Geek"™ class right now but if you'd like to make one yourself you can book a private online class with me! Email me for details.

If you have some resin skills and want to make something similiar, I have all the supplies you need in the Saints and Sinners Etsy Shop!!!

 I have Brass Hobnail Bezels in a nice big size, same as I used in the Industrial Geek™ necklaces.

I also carry 2 part epoxy resin to fill up your bezel.



And I have tons of great industrial,and steampunk goodies lots and supplies.  Check out this lot, it's chock full of steamy goodness!

In fact, I have an entire section just for things from my Steampunk Trunk!



3 comments:

Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site
and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single
piece of information you post here.

Ophthalmology
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets

estetik drew said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!
Estetik

Burun Estetiği said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği