Friday, July 05, 2013

Fabulous Friends Friday-Steve Scott

Today's Fabulous Friends post is all about my good friend Steve Scott.   Rob took this photo is of us at the Cardiff Fleamarket.  Steve is a talented roots, rockabilly and country singer and musician who lives in one of my favorite cites Cardiff!  



He performs around Cardiff sporadically right now but is working on getting just the right group of musicians together for a new band.   He'll also be performing at the Hoe Down Weekender in Preston, Aug, 2014


Check out Steve's FB Fan page for his music -Steve Scott and The Juke Joint Boys.   On that page, Steve has a number of videos where you can enjoy more of his singing as well.

We hope to see you again SOON Steve, its been FAR too long!

2 comments:

halloweencostume sale said...

I've done affluence of brownish armored figs, but, lately, I've basal to acrylic up some accomplishments to accessory like beforehand brownish statues.
disney costume

toga costume said...

thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.