Monday, February 03, 2014

Review: Toni and Guy Shampoo and Conditioner

Click photo to go to product
I recently got TONI & GUY Cleanse Shampoo and Nourish Conditioner for Damaged Hair to review for Amazon Vine.  I chose those two because now that my hair is stripped and dyed pink, my hair could use some extra TLC.

Click to go to product


I've been using it for a week and really love it. First, it smells AMAZING!!!! A light musk/white floral scent that is pretty strong. IF you don't like perfumy products, this is NOT the product for you. However, I love it. I wish I could buy it in cologne form.

My hair has felt softer and stays that way for a couple of days. I haven't noticed it making the color fade, but I'm in need of bleaching/recoloring right now. I'll edit this in a couple of weeks when I recolor my hair. 

The bottles are pretty small, but both shampoo and conditioner are concentrated so a little is going a long way.  I really love these products and will be buying both when these run out!























2 comments:

Sai Seo said...

I was looking to realize this issue farther and discovered this data to be informative..
Best SEO company in India

Edmund Kwan said...

wow....your nice information ,I am very happy see your website and your good working in this. post but this web desing is so nice .thank you for the good sharing.
Dynamics GP cloud